Downloadable Studies on Aquaponics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Aquaponics – Integrating Fish and Plant Culture SRAC Publication 454 – Essential reading if interested in commercial aquaponics
- On farm food safety – Aquaponics Eight page guide demonstrating how all commercial aquaponics businesses should handle produce, for the health and safety of consumer and employee. Paper assembled by the College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources, based in Hawaii. Website here.
- Integrated Agri-Aquaculture Systems a 1993 RIRDC Publication from Australia documenting various ways aquaculture and agriculture are being integrated with examples of systems sighted in great detail.
- Evaluation and Development of Aquaponics and Product Market Capabilities in Alberta An extensive study by Dr Nick Savidov on commercial aquaponics based in Alberta, Canada. Essential reading if considering commercial aquaponics. Website here.
- Commercial Integrated Farming of Aquaculture Written by Andrew S de Dezsery. Sponsored by the Australian Government